Family Album Kit
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
Preserve those special millennium family memories for future generations in our handsome, museum quality storage boxes, folders and albums made from the finest acid-free materials. Select your favorite documents, photos & artifacts that represent your family history during the 20th century and tuck them safely away. Think what it would have meant to you to have such an artifact from your own ancestors and give the gift of history to your children s, children.
Each kit includes an instruction pamphlet from the Society of California Archivist describing the basic requirements of paper & photographic preservation. Add to your kit anytime by supplementing preservation products from future catalogs. All materials are acid-free and preservation quality to assure long term protection.
- Oversized document storage case with reinforced chrome metal edges (17 x 12 ½ x 5D in Black or Tan board)
- 5 reinforced legal size file folders for holding documents & loose photos
- 3 legal size side opening envelopes to hold newspaper clippings, loose photos, etc.
- 1 black or tan 3-ring binder
- 10 three-ring sheet protectors/cream inserts
- 10 clear photo pages for binder (each page holds six 4 x 6photos)
- 1 box photo corners for mounting photos on sheet protector inserts
- 25 sheets of Permalife bond legal size paper
- 1 Black non-fading pigma pen for marking boxes, folders & making historical notations on bond paper (use pencil for marking the back of photographs or purchase one of our inexpensive blue or white photo/page marking pens).
- 1 each, instruction pamphlets for paper & photo preservation